- 2-1-1.For community resources and information on available services, dial 2-1-1. 2-1-1 is an easy to remember telephone number that provides free and confidential information on local resources for food, housing, employment, health care, counseling and more OR CLICK HERE to access the 2-1-1 database.
- AuntBertha.com Search for free or reduced cost services like medical care, food, job training, and more
- LifeCenter Northwest Learn more about organ and tissue donation
- The Tobacco Quitline (1-800-QUIT-NOW)
- University of Washington Autism Center
- Washington Association for Community Health
- Washington Recovery Help Line. 24-Hour Help for Substance Abuse, Problem Gambling & Mental Health. The Recovery Help Line is service of Crisis Clinic and serves residents in Washington State. Toll Free 866.789.1511
Suicide Prevention: Hotlines, Text, And Chat Resources
- If you are in crisis, you can call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 800-273-8255. Press 1 for the Veterans Helpline.
- You could also get help by texting “HEAL” to the Crisis Text Line at 741741 or contacting Lifeline Crisis Chat.
- If you’re under 21, you can call Teen Link at 866-TEENLINK (866-833-6546) and ask to talk to a peer. The phone line is open 6 p.m.– 10 p.m. and chat is available 6 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily.
- A state mental health crisis line (by county) should be able to help you with a therapy referral.
- Dial 2-1-1 or search the Washington 2-1-1 database to find local services and resources.
Lewis County Resources
- Cascade Community Health Care. A Community Mental Health Service Provider
- Lewis County Autism Support Group
- Lewis County Public Health & Social Services
- Lewis County Social Service Programs: Alcohol, substance abuse and tobacco prevention, birth to three and developmental disabilities program, oral health, and many more.
- Lewis Mason Thurston Area Agency on Aging. Answers on Aging
- Love Inc
- Pope’s Kids Place.Day and Respite Care for Children with Disabilities.
- Reliable Enterprises. A County Community Service Organization offering Employment Services, Housing Services, New Life Thrift Stores, SPARC, Family Support Network, Infant Toddler Early Intervention Program (InToT), Parent to Parent program, Connecting Families Visitation Services, and Lewis County Head Start among other numerous other programs. For more information about any of the diverse opportunities offered by Reliable Enterprises call 360-736-9558 or reach out through the contact page.
Pacific County Resources
- Olympic Area Agency on Aging The Olympic Area Agency on Aging (O3A) serves as a safe entry-point for information and assistance for Seniors and adults with disabilities in Grays Harbor, Pacific, Clallam and Jefferson Counties. They can explore your options, answer your questions (or find the answers!), and help you to get linked with the right services for you.
- Pacific County Public Health & Human Services
- Teen Advocacy Coalition Learn about “TAC Lingo”, upcoming events, meeting minutes, and much more…..
- Willapa Behavioral Health.
Thurston County Resources
- Behavioral Health Resources
- Lewis Mason Thurston Area Agency on Aging Answers on Aging
- The Olympia Free Clinic The Olympia Free Clinic provides medical, dental, mental health services and other complimentary care services at NO COST to adults who are under-insured and uninsured
- Thurston County Health Department
- Thurston County Veterans Assistance Fund