- 2-1-1.For community resources and information on available services, dial 2-1-1. 2-1-1 is an easy to remember telephone number that provides free and confidential information on local resources for food, housing, employment, health care, counseling and more OR CLICK HERE to access the 2-1-1 database.
- AuntBertha.com Search for free or reduced cost services like medical care, food, job training, and more
- LifeCenter Northwest Learn more about organ and tissue donation
- The Tobacco Quitline (1-800-QUIT-NOW)
- University of Washington Autism Center
- Washington Association for Community Health
- Washington Recovery Help Line. 24-Hour Help for Substance Abuse, Problem Gambling & Mental Health. The Recovery Help Line is service of Crisis Clinic and serves residents in Washington State. Toll Free 866.789.1511
Suicide Prevention: Hotlines, Text, And Chat Resources
- If you are in crisis, you can call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 800-273-8255. Press 1 for the Veterans Helpline.
- You could also get help by texting “HEAL” to the Crisis Text Line at 741741 or contacting Lifeline Crisis Chat.
- If you’re under 21, you can call Teen Link at 866-TEENLINK (866-833-6546) and ask to talk to a peer. The phone line is open 6 p.m.– 10 p.m. and chat is available 6 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily.
- A state mental health crisis line (by county) should be able to help you with a therapy referral.
- Dial 2-1-1 or search the Washington 2-1-1 database to find local services and resources.