No? Then, it’s time to update your address, email, and phone numbers with Apple Health so you can receive important information about your coverage.
You can update your information by:
- Logging in to update your information @ https://www.wahealthplanfinder.org/
- Calling Washington Healthplanfinder @ 855-923-4633
- Emailing [email protected] with your name, date of birth, and updated information
- Contacting your insurance plan:
o Amerigroup 800-600-4441
o Community Health Plan of Washington 800-440-1561
o Coordinated Care 877-644-4613
o Molina 800-869-7165
o United Health Care 877-542-8997
· Scheduling an appointment with Valley View’s Enrollment @ 360-330-7851
Why is it so important to update your information with Apple Health (Medicaid) now?
During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE), Washington State’s Health Care Authority extended coverage for Apple Health (Medicaid). This extension ended March 31, 2023. Additionally, the Public Health Emergency (PHE) expires on May 11, 2023, which means the state will be going through the process to review and renew Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage. They will be reaching out to you about your coverage. If you have not received a renewal request from your plan or the Health Care Authority, please contact them to make sure your contact information is up to date. If you do not complete the renewal process, you will lose coverage.